Performed by CenterStage's Tapestry Theatre!
Applauding All Abilities!
Tapestry Theatre Company brings inclusive theatre to life in Boulder County by providing local actors the chance to shine on stage. Elf Jr's cast is multi-generational, casting actors of all abilities. This unique model features a shared theatre performance, highlighting the strengths of all actors, while challenging societal perceptions about people with disabilities. Tapestry cultivates a welcoming, safe, and inclusive community, ensuring everyone has fun experiencing the magic of theatre. Our participants discover talents they never knew they had, make connections with people unlike themselves, and form long-lasting friendships
Join us as Tapestry brings Santa and Buddy the Elf to life!
SENSORY FRIENDLY PERFORMANCE; SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2: 1:00 pm We invite the general public AND those needing a sensory friendly performance to join us for this very special event!
What makes this a sensory friendly performance?
* House lights will remain at 35%
* Microphone volumes will be decreased
* Staff will be easily accessible for any questions or
* Involuntary movements and noises are expected and welcomed
* There is a designated movement area for anyone who feels they
need to move during the performance
* A comfortable seating area with pillows will be provided
* Actors will adapt their performance, as they are able, to
include and accept changes in the environment, including
movement and noises from the audience
Would you like to support the show further? Please consider making a donation!
DONATE TO TAPESTRY
Louisville Arts Center (View)
801 Grant Avenue
Louisville, CO 80027
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|